Thursday, May 28, 2015

So, since I last wrote, I've lost one of my jobs. Got laid off actually. One day in March I went to work, and learned from my boss our store was closing. I'm literally holding on to my severance package for dear life. In the meantime, I've applied to several jobs. Three of them are pending an interview. I haven't heard anything yet.

A few weeks ago, I saw a sign for hiring at a local realtor. After speaking with the broker, I was interested in going to school. So I'm hoping, that with a second income, I can go to school to be a realtor. I would have to work a regular job of course, but I figured any big chunks of money from selling a house, I would use towards my mountain of debt I have from school.

In the meantime, the countdown to getting my auction license is coming. About November 3rd I can apply for the actual license. I just got my apprentice one. If I can get a realtor license, I can auction houses and buildings, which sounds like fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment