Wednesday, March 4, 2015

So the trailblazer life, as I call this blog, is about my personal life about making paths through life. I've done some really cool things, like in high school, I was the first girl in the state to play varsity football, and also the first girl to compete on the men's wrestling team. I later on wrestled in college briefly at Springfield College. Currently, I am working on becoming an auctioneer. I do storage wars, auctions, flea markets, all sorts of crazy stuff. To quote Robert Frost, I take the road least traveled, and that made all the difference.

Currently in my life besides working on getting my auctioneer license, I am working on my writing career. Someday, I will be an editor of a magazine, but for now, I'm just writing wherever I can. I work at a grocery store and luggage company, but hopefully, with hard work, I can change that. I got a BA in English about 6 years ago at Springfield College. I currently live in Riverside, RI.

I love buying and flipping things, writing, auctions, 90's music and swimming. I love trying new things, and always get myself in crazy situations. I never know what I'll write about, but I always have interesting things to say. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment